1. Home
  2. »
  3. Things to see
  4. »
  5. Monuments
  6. »
  7. Monastery of St. Clare

Monastery of St. Clare

Inaugurated in 1609, the cloistered Monastery of St. Clare today is completely renovated and houses the premises of the University of San Marino and the Museum of the Emigrant.
Since 1971, the Poor Clares have moved to the new convent in Valdragone.
It is still possible to visit the garden that housed the nuns in their moments of refreshment.